This Sunday 25 March come along to Maribyrnong’s Family Bike Day and hear all about the council's current…
- Avoid top-to-toe lycra at all costs – think pottering down country lanes, not competing in an endurance race. [Hear hear!]
- If you must wear bike shorts, go for Prada, Emporio Armani or Unique.
- Make like the cyclists and, while it’s warm, go for shorts or grey marle tracksuit bottoms.
- Vogue‘s Miranda Almond recommends vests by Alexander Wang, classic Superga trainers and a Patagonia waterproof jacket. Espadrilles are another good option.
- Make Marc by Marc your go-to shop for boldly printed shorts and jackets.
- Get your bike fitted with a removable basket to put your handbag in – so much chicer than a back pack. [Such as our gorgeous range of removable wicker baskets here!]
Read the full article here.