This Sunday 25 March come along to Maribyrnong’s Family Bike Day and hear all about the council's current…
- Quick attachment with straps that just buckle around the rack—nothing to dig into my side later and this would fit on any rack.
- Nice bright lining.
- Pockets inside and a separator in the pannier that will make it easy to develop consistent packing habits.
- Big outside pocket on the pannier has a magnetic closure—no more snags.
- Straps on the bottom of the tote used to fasten it to the top of the rack would also let me hang a yoga mat on there.
- Reflective elements on the sides that will show while I’m riding. Plus the light fabric will just show up more.
- Last but oh, so far from least, they look like purses. Nice finish, nice hardware, protected zippers, pretty fabric (with a water/fade resistant finish).
You can read the full review here.