This Sunday 25 March come along to Maribyrnong’s Family Bike Day and hear all about the council's current…
The guest posts are all written by young parents to share their experiences with the Baby Bunting Facebook community. Previous topics have included eating out with kids and express beauty tips for busy mothers.
My contribution is a perfect amalgamation of my interests – Melbourne, babies, cycling, fun things to do around town and places to eat out. Entitled ‘Where to ride, play and eat with your tot‘ I decided to do a slightly different take on the ‘places to go and things to do with kids’ angle as I’ve picked out places based on whether they are accessible by bike.
Have a read of our guest post here. The post doesn’t include any of the links so for ease of reference here are all the places linked for you:
- Main Yarra Trail
- Birrarung Marr
- Arts Centre
- NGV International
- Artplay – ArtPlay Bubs and This [Baby] Life
- NGV Australia – NGV Kids Corner and art trails
- ACMI’s Screen Worlds – Mediatheque
- Federation Square – multicultural festivals
- Chocolate Buddha
- Movida Next Door
- NGV International’s Kids Space – NGV Kids Club
- Melbourne Recital Centre – baby classical music concerts by Mini Maestros
- Tutto Bene
- Capital City Trail
- Collingwood Childrens Farm– farmers markets
- Farm Café
- Melbourne Zoo – Zoo membership
- Mixed Business and Natural Tucker Bakery
- Melbourne’s Metro Trail Network
What are your tips on where to ride, play and eat with your tot?