Have you seen my feature in Issue 22 of Treadlie Magazine? Georgia Thomas interviews me about…
Bike blog Lovely Bicycle reviewed the Minnhaha Medium Saddle Bag and had this to say about it:
- The bag is voluminous. There is only one large compartment, which can be loosened or tightened via the cord.
- It is basically a large, versatile bag that can be stuffed to the brim and will still look good.
- We have filled it with clothing, food, purchases, bottles of water, etc., and it has behaved very well…the bag is extremely stable and does not dangle.
- A wooden support (visible inside, along the top) ensures that it will keep its shape.
- Both the canvas and the leather come “unfinished”…when treated with a water-repellent conditioner, the leather will turn a dark chestnut brown.
- Main drawback of the bag is the location of its closure – which is so low that it’s almost underneath the bag.
- Difficult to fasten the buckles at first, as the fit wasn’t perfect – but over time everything stretched out and softened up and this difficulty subsided.
For the complete review, click here.