Knog Classic Oi Bell
The Knog Classic Oi bell is an instant classic.
This is a bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality.
With its totally unique shape, the Oi bell levitates around the handlebar and gives a longer lasting sound.
It was a huge hit on Kickstarter, raising over $1 million in pledges from 20k backers from around the world!
The Large Oi fits 23.8 to 31.8mm bars e.g. drop bar road bikes and some cruiser / commuters.
The Small Oi fits 22.2mm bars e.g Mountain bike (near the grips), BMX & some old commuters.
There are four anodised finishes to choose from: brushed aluminium (silver); brass-plated (brass); copper-plated (copper); and black.
The Large Oi comes with 2 spaces and a Hex key, the Small Oi comes with a Hex key.
If you don’t know which sized bell you need, then follow the instructions on how to measure your handlebar diameter and watch the instructional video on how to attach the bell.
- Mount opens over handlebars, no need to slide on
- Curved edge to ringer
- CNC Machined 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Ringer
- Cable Bridge (large size only)
- Strong reinforced nylon mount
- M4 Hex Screw (Hex key included)
- Extra strong, high-tensile stainless spring steel used – corrosion resistant
- Oi branded hammer with lip
- Anodised finishes: silver, copper, brass, black
- higher pitch to cut through noise, deeper harmonic for long, clear ring
- Oi received pledges for over 35000 units on Kickstarter, the most popular bicycle-related Kickstarter campaign ever
- Standard weight – large = 25g, small = 18g