This Sunday 25 March come along to Maribyrnong’s Family Bike Day and hear all about the council's current…
Fashion and cycle chic blogger Lady Velo reviewed the Bobbin Straw Pannier and gave it a big thumbs up! Here’s what she had to say about the bag…
- The pannier includes two removable inserts for the sides of the bag which give it that rigid and smart looking shape
- The bag is made from tan-coloured woven straw and its a simple, unfussy design with a vintage feel.
- Even though the bag is made of straw the Bobbin Straw Pannier is lined and bound with waterproof fabric.
- Further protection comes with the zip and the Velcro flap.
- Three rear clips attach the Bobbin Straw Pannier to your back rack. The middle locking clip is adjustable to fit either a back rack of any diameter. The clips are made from durable and heavy duty plastic with metal spring hinges and stops the pannier moving around while cycling.
- The Bobbin Straw Pannier is spacious but not large enough for a 15″ MacBook Pro. It will fit an iPad and the usual essentials. Additional storage comes with the inner-zip pocket and a phone pouch.