LEKKER Double Dutch Bike byLEKKER Bikes
The LEKKER bike is a classic Dutch design from 1885 that has lasted the test of time and doesn’t come with a use by date.
“LEKKER” in Dutch means tasty, pleasurable or nice. Originally referred to food, the term is now used widely to describe anything that is beautiful, cool and sexy!
The LEKKER Double Dutch bike is an easy, enjoyable ride with an upright sitting position ensuring that there are no sore backs after a long day on the road.
Included is everything you need:
- Super comfortable saddle.
- A unique double lock system used with confidence by the bike riders of Amsterdam, which forms part of the frame and is easy and quick to operate.
- Integrated wireless LED lights so you will never get caught in the dark and you can feel safe on the ride home.
- Rear rack in case you pick up something on your travels and strong enough to hold your mates.
- Specially designed Slap & Tap Kickstand
- Skirt or coat guard so you're safe to wear your clothes without getting them caught in the spokes (the skirt or coat guard is also sold separately).
Shipping to anywhere in Australia is free! Test rides are available in Melbourne (South Yarra) and Sydney (Bondi Beach) by appointment by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the further terms and conditions of sale here.
Purchase a LEKKER bike from us and receive a discount code for 10% off your first CycleStyle purchase - so you can ride in style head-to-toe! We used the LEKKER Double Dutch bike for the videos on CycleStyleTV, our YouTube channel.